Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 68 Logic Games

7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
in General 932 karma
I thought I had cleared my major hurdles with logic games... Boy,was I wrong. If 68 is any indication of how future logic games will be then I am screwed. Did anybody figure these out at first try? This would have led to me walking out of the testing center and going home. The third is hard but the fourth is just ridiculous.

Comments

• 7sagelsatstudent1807sagelsatstudent180 Alum Member
    932 karma
    For clarity, I got them both completely right in Blind Review but it took me about almost an hour to complete just two games. During an actual sitting this would have been a retake easily.
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    edited May 2015 938 karma
    I'm not sure how indicative 68 is (I haven't taken it), but I took Preptest 70 (before I took my Dec LSAT exam) and it didn't seem extremely hard. Sometimes games are just harder on some I guess? Maybe it's a mental block. For example, on test day I completely screwed myself in LG (which was the best section for me because my PTs were -2/-3.) Once 7Sage released it I went back and found I was able to easily do them (after not studying for awhile). It just happens, I guess :(.
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    i took 68 like a day or two ago and got 14 out of the 23 questions which was my worst section, the first two games were pretty easy the last two pretty hard, (both rated hardest by 7sage) i think it was a pretty normal section