Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I retake PT-74 (Dec 2014) which was my actual exam?

Dgelf321Dgelf321 Free Trial Member
edited May 2015 in General 87 karma
So, to make a long story short I took the Dec 2014 actual LSAT and did pretty decently (164). I plan to sit for the June 2015 administration (2 weeks!) and I aim to take about 7-8 more PTs before then. Today I was considering retaking the actual dec LSAT (aka PT 74) but I'm not sure if it's a good call. To be honest, my fear is that if I perform even slightly worse, let alone much worse, I will freak myself out before the June exam and carry this defeatist mentality that I am worse prepared now than in Dec (which I doubt to be true as I have been studying consistently since Feb). On the other hand, If I have any weaknesses in my game now, it would be better to reveal them with perhaps two weeks left to try and do some damage control, than go in there blind, so to speak. The most recent PT I have taken in this study cycle has been 54 so far. The PTs I have remaining are a few high 50s, low 60s, 71 and 73.

What are your opinions? Thank you so much in advance, and good luck to everyone in June!

Comments

• brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    I'd say you should take it. You'll like do better on it since it's your second time seeing it. It won't be a true representation of where you are but it will give you another chance to review and learn from a recent test!