Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LawHub Interface

sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
in General 604 karma

Hey guys! As I've been prepping for the June flex I've been trying to take PT's solely on LawHub to replicate how test day will actually be. Does anyone else hate taking them on LawHub? For some reason it throws me off so much more than taking them on 7Sage. I know I'll get more used to it and be fine, but I don't know what it is that bothers me so much about it. I feel like I never can focus as well! Ugh, it'll be fine though- just wanted to see if there were any like-minded individuals in the 7Sage realm about this.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

For some people it helps to play with the font size/spacing in the lawhub UI, and adjust the zoom on your browser and/or go fullscreen.

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

@canihazJD said:
    For some people it helps to play with the font size/spacing in the lawhub UI, and adjust the zoom on your browser and/or go fullscreen.

Thanks! How do you go fullscreen on there? I have a MacBook Pro using Chrome browser for reference. I see the buttons to adjust text and stuff but nothing about fullscreen.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

I don't use chrome anymore (now that I'm done with the test!) but it'll be in your browser functions. I think chrome has a +/- zoom adjustment when you click on settings, and there should be something like "view - fullscreen" in your options. On Safari its ^command-F.

• sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

@canihazJD thank you so much!!