Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to clone a preptest without deleting old work?

I am looking to retake a preptest that I took months ago and was wondering if there was a way to do this without deleting the past answers? Thanks!

Comments

• edited June 2021 3 karma

Is there a reason you can't create problem sets of all 4 sections and take them in LSAT conditions in their original order? If you want a score, I imagine that your performance on a preptest you have some memory of wouldn't be a perfectly accurate representation of your LSAT score, but after you finish the problem sets you could take the number you missed and compare it with the link below to find out.

https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/LSAT-raw-score-conversion.cfm

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2021 5740 karma

Hi @abennett824

Unfortunately, we don't have the option of retaking PrepTests without first deleting the PrepTest data. Sorry about that!

However, you can retake single sections of a PrepTest by creating custom Problem Sets with the section you would like to retake. So if you'd like to take a full PrepTest, you'll have to create three separate Problem Sets for each section (LR, RC, LG). Here are the instructions for creating custom Problem Sets:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt59" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the Plus icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ..." at the bottom

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• abennett824-1abennett824-1 Member
    17 karma

Thanks so much for your response! This is helpful.