Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This was my first time taking it

Saul TarvitzSaul Tarvitz Core Member

I had been studying hard for that test. I had everything prepped and ready to go. However, when I started taking that test...man. Let me tell you. That was the worst mental and intellectual a$$ kicking I have ever received.

I have never felt more clueless in my life.

Comments

• NickNefsakNickNefsak Member
    43 karma

I'm sure you did better than you think!

• LattechocoLattechoco Yearly Member
    57 karma

I'll bet you did better than you think too. Also, a good option for first time LSAT takers is to cancel the score after seeing it, so, there's that.

• Jessica DJessica D Member
    30 karma

It was my first time too. I can totally relate. The good news is that we can try again. At least next time we have had one exposure already.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I am repeat test taker and I can still remember walking out of that first LSAT dumbfounded. I didn’t remember a single question, I remember having a district feeling of wanting to run the entire time I took the test. I think it is somewhat normal to feel overwhelmed but I know it was really bad for me. If you don’t get your desired score it does get better if you take it again. You also learn what works well for you and what doesn’t but I do believe that you have to have control over the test and your own performance to reach your maximum potential.

• Saul TarvitzSaul Tarvitz Core Member
    20 karma

Well, I got the results back today. Not as bad as I expected, but still, pretty bad.

• Mango_gogogoMango_gogogo Member
    77 karma

Same in here. I got the results back in the morning. Not as bad as I believed but still very bad. I am feeling very awful now.

• Saul TarvitzSaul Tarvitz Core Member
    20 karma

@Mango_gogogo said:
    Same in here. I got the results back in the morning. Not as bad as I believed but still very bad. I am feeling very awful now.

I bet you can't feel awfuller (yes, I know that isn't a word) than a 140!