Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Notation Methods for LG???

Jsadoo18Jsadoo18 Member
in Logic Games 23 karma

I'm sure i'm not the only one who has watched JY copy and paste master game boards and wished there was a quicker way to test rules in Logic Games on pen and paper.

My question is: does anyone know if tablets that allow you to draw on them and use copy and paste functions are allowed on test day?

I would love to find a better way to notate logic games but i don't want to purchase some kind of tablet if we are only allowed to use pen and paper for Logic games. If not, then does anyone have any advice/tips on how to organize their logic games scratch paper? Mine always end up messy and hard to follow. I often run out of room and can't keep track of what is going on. Any tips would be apreciated!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8486 karma

No and you won't be using a tablet to take the test for the foreseeable future anyway. It's worth it to just learn to write neater and smaller. Some people draw their board in pen, then use pencil to do each question, erasing as they go. Personally I think this is not a good strategy, but that's one way. It's well worth the time to just replicate the game board as needed.