Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can I make the jump?

CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
in General 1376 karma

Currently at 165-166 and aiming to get to 170+ by August. Is it possible to make the jump? Regardless I plan on taking October to shoot for low to mid 170's

Comments

• alyssamadelynalyssamadelyn Member
    89 karma

You have to be kidding! You can absolutely improve and make it in to the 170's. If you need some score boost inspiration there's tons of people on reddit who have improved so much as 10+ points.

• 571 karma

100%. If anything, you would be the prime candidate to do it. Scores in your range indicate that you understand the basic mechanics of the test. At this point, I would suggest getting comfortable with your test-taking strategies. Try to simulate the same environment as it will be for test day when taking PTs. Also, the MOST beneficial thing you can do is alter how you live. Eat heathy, exercise, sleep well, don't burn yourself out, and take the necessary breaks when you need to. Lastly, in terms of studying strategies, use 7Sage's useful analytics tool to pinpoint your weaknesses and address them accordingly. Good luck!