Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Retake

Krithin S.Krithin S. Live Member
edited June 2021 in General 97 karma

I was recently sent an email regarding an option to retest for the June LSAT due to technical problems. First I wanted to know if I took the retake would it count as a second attempt for the LSAT. And second, if I kept whatever the score would be (which was one of the options), would I get a voucher for a future exam date? Based on the wording of the email, it seems like if I just keep the score I would not get a voucher or something for a future test date, I would need to cancel for the voucher. Also would canceling and getting the voucher mean I have to test in August or can it be just a future date like October?

The options seem to be:

• Retest on Thursday, June 24, 2021.

• Keep your June 2021 LSAT-Flex score.

• Cancel your June 2021 LSAT-Flex score and be registered for the next available LSAT administration. Please Note: If you have reached your test-taking limit, we will not be able to register you for an upcoming LSAT, per our Test Taking Limit (TTL) policy. More information can be found here: Limits on Repeating the Test.

Comments

• johnkolkmjohnkolkm Member
    20 karma

I am in this position as well.

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

I am in this position as well and not sure yet what step I will take. I spoke to LSAC and was informed that the June retake won’t count as other attempt for the LSAT. My understanding is that if we keep June Flex score we won’t receive a voucher for future exam date.

• Krithin S.Krithin S. Live Member
    97 karma

@Confidence123

Thank you for the info. I hope it goes well for you!

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Thank you @"Krithin S." Cancel June 2021 would mean getting a voucher for future LSAT administration.