Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August 2021 TestPrep

Hey everyone I have been studying for some months now leading up to the august test and I still haven't figured out a definitive way to study for this version. Being the new version is 4 sections a repeat of any of the three sections (nobody knows which one) and one section get dropped. I am personally having a difficult time simulating a test like this and was wondering if anyone has advice on this.

Comments

• tamjg1564tamjg1564 Member
    31 karma

I am also taking in August , and personally I am a bit worried as this is my first LSAT and feel like I am making slow progress. However, I have been going through the curriculum and doing practice sets, and starting in July I plan to take a couple of practice tests a week and BR on the day after I take the test to increase stamina. My biggest issue I am finding is stamina and being able to keep going throughout the test, but I hope that with more PT work I will be able to simulate that , as well as getting into a consistent routine of what I do as soon as I wake up and taking breaks throughout the day, etc.

• Ben P. 1930Ben P. 1930 Member
    76 karma

@tamgutic Thanks for the input it's nice to hear someone else out there is feeling similarly. I am just very confused on how to simulate these new test formats. Hoping someone out there will offer a solution.

• 176 karma

Your best bet is to take a PT with 3 sections and just add another section of which is weakest. Then you add practice in that section as well as stamina/mental discipline. When you need to take a PT to gauge your score average, replace the experimental section with one of the other two sections - that way your not destroying yourself and score with your weakest section but you’re still drilling it more

• 176 karma

I’m pretty sure the test goes, section1, section 2, section 3, 15 minute break, then section 4

• Ben P. 1930Ben P. 1930 Member
    76 karma

@carlyboyd1991 Thank you so much for the advice, I'll try that out!

• 176 karma

You betcha @benp1930