Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What PT should I start with after the CC?

in General 110 karma

Hi,

As the title states - I am on track to complete the CC in another week or 2. I plan on writing in October and have from now until then to PT. I doubt I will be able to finish every PT that is available. As such, I was wondering if it is even worth while to do the older PT's or just stick to the newer ones (50s+) that are more representative of the test today.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• 476 karma

Hey! Just as a good rule of thumb, I would recommend the earlier PTs for early test taking. Since you may have seen the PTs from 1-35 in the Core Curriculum/LG Drilling. It would be worthwhile to begin from 40. You could also skip and go back and forth as you do more tests. I'd recommend the PTs from 70 on when it's closer to your test month.

• 110 karma

@Bagelinthemorning said:
    Hey! Just as a good rule of thumb, I would recommend the earlier PTs for early test taking. Since you may have seen the PTs from 1-35 in the Core Curriculum/LG Drilling. It would be worthwhile to begin from 40. You could also skip and go back and forth as you do more tests. I'd recommend the PTs from 70 on when it's closer to your test month.

Thank you for replying! I'll take that advice :).