Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Admissions Pricing Page

Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
edited June 2021 in Law School Admissions 2037 karma

Hi 7Sage Community!

We’ve renovated the pricing page for our admissions services. The prices themselves have not changed, but we now show you a new package—Admissions Consulting Plus—which used to be hidden away on its own page.

Admissions Consulting Plus entails help on ten law school applications plus all-inclusive after-the-application support. You can still purchase the old Admissions Consulting package by opting out of after-the-application support.

https://share.descript.com/view/mePWK2Z1pqZ

What do I get with Admissions Consulting Plus After-the-Application Support?

7Sage Admissions Consulting has always been about providing personalized advice to help you highlight your strengths as a candidate and tell a coherent and persuasive story throughout your application materials. We offer unlimited assistance for up to 10 law school applications. Admissions Consulting includes unlimited editing and professional proofreading of every application document and advice about application strategy from former admissions officers. We will get you started on the right path and help you stay on track.

Admissions Consulting Plus also includes continuous assistance after you submit your applications until you make a final decision at the end of the admissions cycle.

Why would I need help after I’ve applied?

We will do everything we can to help you get the decision you want as early in the cycle as possible, but some candidates find themselves facing interviews, navigating waitlists, or juggling scholarship offers. A consultant who has reviewed hundreds if not thousands of law school applications will be on hand to help you get the best outcomes. She will. . .
- Explain how waitlists work
- Provide guidance on what kind of letters of continued interest to send, and when, and how often
- Prepare a strategy that incorporates your professional goals
- Draw on her experience in admissions to prepare you for interviews, advising you on what to expect and how to present yourself in the most professional and competitive light
- Guide you on all your communications to the law schools, including everything from additional essays to thank-you emails
- Help you petition for a deposit extension, if necessary
- Help you choose a school.

Can I just get help constructing my applications without the After-the-Application Service?

Sure! 7Sage Admissions Consulting without the After-the-Application Service is still available at its original price.

If I change my mind, can I buy the After-the-Application Service later?

Yes! We still offer the After-the-Application Service as a separate service with the choice of hourly or comprehensive options. However, if you purchase this service separately, the total cost to you will be more than that of Admissions Consulting Plus.