Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For anyone struggling with advanced sequencing games

Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
edited June 2021 in Logic Games 393 karma

"Sequencing Game Wa Twist Double Problem Set 3" I think is one of the holy grail problem sets that dramatically improved the way I view hard sequencing games. Highly recommend fool proofing it if you haven't.

Admin Note: https://7sage.com/lesson/sequencing-game-wa-twist-double-problem-set-3/

Comments

• mindlikewatermindlikewater Member
    42 karma

Hey @Frenchy which PT is this?

• Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
    393 karma

@mindlikewater said:
    Hey @Frenchy which PT is this?

PT 20 S3 G4 and PT 24 S3 G4. Second game is my favorite of the two.

• mere_mortalmere_mortal Core Member
    91 karma

this was the precise problem set where my confidence was shattered. I literally can't even foolproof some of them. Or maybe I can't bring myself to. Fine distinction. lol.

91 karma

Also, when JY broke out the carat ("^") in PT 27 S2 Q 20 - 24 a little part of me died.

393 karma

@mere_mortal said:
    this was the precise problem set where my confidence was shattered. I literally can't even foolproof some of them. Or maybe I can't bring myself to. Fine distinction. lol.

I've done this set 13 times so it definitely took a while to click lol

91 karma

@Frenchy well that makes me feel a little better!

Honestly I think for me the hardest game I've ever done is still PT 21 S1 Q 18 - 24, which is also sequencing with a twist.

edited July 2021 393 karma

@mere_mortal Seq w/ twist is my best game type now (Better than pure sequencing for some reason lol). Getting that last game from PT24 fool-proofed was a huge cornerstone for me, it changed my perception of double layer sequencing games as a whole. Hope it can do the same for you.

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    340 karma

Thanks for posting! Note to self: come back to this.