Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2021 LSAT Flex Score

I got my score back and got a 159. Honestly I started crying but then realized a few months ago I thought I would never get past a 155 (diagnostic was a 148). I am proud of myself and I feel for anyone who feels like a failure for reading posts about people being upset with a 170. A 159 is the 75th percentile -- the top quartile. Of course that's something to be proud of. Even though I will retest in August, I am actually kind of proud of my score given how much work I've put it and raising it +11 points.

That being said, I will be continuing to use 7Sage in July to prep for August. I am aiming for 163 at the lowest (+4 point increase). Does anyone have advice on what to do in the short amount of time I have? My +11 point increase took me a year to get, I started studying in May 2020. Is a private tutor worth it for a month? I already know that success can only come with timed practice and real practice tests, which I of course plan to do. Any advice would be so appreciated.

And seriously... do not let discussions about 165/170+ being "mediocre" blindside you. This forum is filled with a very concentrated pool of dedicated people. A majority of people would do anything to break 155, 160 and 165. Reaching your goal is an achievement even if that goal is someone else's diagnostic. Congratulations to anyone who has studied their ass off and put themselves through months of practice tests and weeks of waiting to know how you did.

Comments

• Bebe2026Bebe2026 Member
    edited June 2021 89 karma

I would get a tutor. Mine took me from a diagnostic 133 in August 2020 to my June 2021 score of 150. I do have other factors that probably limited my ability to get a 155 or higher. I'm a full time paralegal and I was homeschooling the kids during the pandemic.