Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting on Behalf of a 7Sage User: Where do I start?

Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services

[I am posting on behalf of 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]

I've studied the past 2.5 months for an average of a bout 3-4 hours a day. I've finished David M. Killoran's Logic Games Bible, Mike Kim's LSAT trainer, and the Logical reasoning Loophole by Ellen Cassidy. I've gotten to a point where I feel like I can finish LG timed at -1 to -2, but I'd like to get that down to 0 with some practice. Obviously, I'd also like to improve my LR and RC as much as humanly possible. I haven't taken any fully timed LR sections, but I've been -2 to -4 untimed so far. All of this is a long winded way of asking, where do I start? I only have a month and a half until test day, so I can't imagine going over the basics again would be as beneficial as working on timing or the more difficult areas of each section. Advice would be appreciated.

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

based on your numbers it seems like you have a pretty solid foundation. with 5-6 weeks until test day. Have you done any full timed practice tests? I would strongly advise you to start doing full Practice tests followed by Blind Reviews. I would recommend 2 test per week, no more. You need to make sure that you have the endurance to do 4 timed sections. Take a test one day, then starting the next day begin your blind review process, it's important that you really take your time in BR, at least 2 hours for each test, probably more. Any questions that you get wrong in both timed and BR you will want to study further and figure out how and why it happened and what you missed.