Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice 158 LSAT

Shambala72Shambala72 Member
edited July 2021 in Law School Admissions 12 karma

Hi all!

I recently took the June LSAT, and I scored a 158 - right in my PT range (155-161), so I was happy with the score. I currently work as an engineer, and we are back in the office now that most in the company are vaccinated, so I do not think I will have as much study time to improve my score as I did for the June LSAT. I graduated undergrad in 2020 with a 3.64 in civil / environmental engineering. Are my odds good enough for a scholarship to law school? Any advice would be much appreciated. You guys rock!

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

I think it really depends on what schools you are applying to. I think usually if your score and gpa are above the medians of a given school then you have a good shot at scholarship money. But it also comes down to the individual school and how often and how much they give out scholarship money. US news has a lot of detailed information about scholarships/grants for each school so you can get an idea. Good luck!

• Search whichever school you are interested in and their 509 report. It contains info on how much $ is given, which percentile, etc.