Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

154 to 170+

Hi everyone, I'm looking to take the October/November exam and am looking for some advice. Is it reasonable to think I could get my score up to at least a 170 on the test by that time? I'm starting from a 154. If it is feasible to be in the 170s by that point, how should I approach studying within that time frame? If it doesn't sound feasible, during which month should I take the test? (For reference I'm going into my junior year of college and will need the score by July 1st)

Comments

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

hell ya dude. did you BR that 154? Take another one and BR it if you haven't. That'll gauge your content knowledge level (IMO). Also what's your score breakdown? If you got 10+ wrong on games and you foolproof that MF by OCT you're already mid 160s. Pick up 2 question each on RC and LR and you're close to 170 fam.

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

That's definitely doable in my eyes, but you'll have to work hard and efficiently to do so. Just to save some pressure, it may be worthwhile to put the test off until January to be safe. That way, you still have time to retest before July if you don't quite get the score you want.

Anyway, with a 154 diagnostic, working through the whole core curriculum, then drilling your weaknesses and PTing at least once every other week should be plenty to get you pretty close to what you want.