Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Week of study plan

nhood22nhood22 Core Member

What is everyone doing study material and time wise and we approach the August exam?

Comments

• gfiesta28gfiesta28 Core Member
    47 karma

I am taking/reviewing one last PT exam, studying strategies for questions I find most difficult in the LR section, and blind reviewing LGs from the 80s. Best of luck!

• I have been trying to take a PT every other day and on my days off, I try to do timed sections/drill question types. I plan to not do anything the day prior to my test though, because I don't want to feel tired from studying on test day.

• MissionLsatMissionLsat Member
    edited August 2021 379 karma

Personally, I did timed PTs every alternate day, a week before my actual exam. And I also practised some questions half an hour before the actual exam (This prevented me from wasting time on the first section. As because of the stress on the day of the exam, applicants tend to go blank at the beginning of the first section, and it usually takes 5 to 6 minutes to get back focus. However, everyone is different, so what worked for me might not work for you. Assess your own strength/weakness and follow any advice accordingly.)

All the best!