Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation Please

ArmyFLEP2022ArmyFLEP2022 Core Member

I would appreciate a thorough explanation on this one. I understand how B doesn't agree with the Politician but I don't see how it agrees with the biologist or whatever - Appreciate anything that can make it more clear! I ended up with D but B was the answer.

Comments

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    edited August 2021 1417 karma

Explanation for which question? If you posted a picture - 7Sage doesn’t upload them. You have to write out like the question - e.g. PT35 S2 Q20

Edit: wait am I not seeing sumthin

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

Hi everyone,

I pasted our forum title Formatting Guidelines below:

1. Format for posting questions about specific Reading Comprehension (RC) questions:
      "PT#.S#.Q# (P#) - brief description of stimulus" E.g. PT60.S1.Q7 (P4) - weakened immune system cancer

2. Format for posting questions about specific Logic Games (LG) questions:
      "PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of question" E.g. PT40.S2.Q7 (G2) - could be true of the study

3. Format for posting questions about specific Logical Reasoning (LR) questions:
      "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

4. Do not post threads or comments in all caps.

Let us know if you have any questions!