Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem Sets/Prep Tests Issues

Prep tests, problem sets, or the LSAT explanation page aren't working for me when I click on them. When I click on a prep test or a problem set, nothing opens or expands and I can't access any prep test or problem sets. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I've restarted my computer, cleared my cache and used different browsers but the problem still exists for me. I'm on Mac.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @bennnnnn

Sorry for the trouble. I tried to reproduce the issue on my end, but I was not able to. The PrepTests, Problem Sets, and Explanation Videos loaded on my end.

We will investigate the issue, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Can you tell me if you were you able to access the PrepTests, Problem Sets, and Explanation Videos previously?

• bennnnnnbennnnnn Member
    13 karma

Hi @"Juliet --Student Service--". It looks the problem has now been resolved since it began on Saturday. I'm now able to access the Preptests, Problem Sets, and Explanation videos. Odd because I haven't changed anything but I appreciate you checking in.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @bennnnnn,

I am happy to hear that the issue was resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.