Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feel like I bombed..

2»

Comments

• Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    OO I'm really excited to do the LG when the test gets released. Sounds like a really tough one!
    Sorry for everyone that doesn't think they did as well as they should have, or bombed. Been there, the feeling is shit.
  • Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
    578 karma
    Yeah man it's probably not going to even be that terrible in retrospect. I think the way they got us was confusing wording. We were all psyched out, and the way they phrased this game just totally confused everything. I can tell you right now I'm gonna get the printed PT and be like omg this is so easy. once I have time to process that damn language in the stimulus
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    @"Dr. Yamata" said:
    like omg this is so easy. once I have time to process that damn language in the stimulus
    Ahhhh that's the worst feeling lol. That happened to me on December's exam. On the third game, my brain literally froze. So I skipped over to the 4th game, and my brain jammed up again because I did the set up wrong, confusing the hell out of myself. After taking a long time on the 4th Came back to the third game, and guessed everything.

After the test gets released, I do it one more time, and I breeze through the games. Especially the third game, which was just an easy game with confusing grammar and wording.
  • Drini925Drini925 Member
    edited June 2015 67 karma
    I. Got. Spanked. Bad.

The silver lining in this was that I realized I was canceling my score before I finished so I used the experience as a (very expensive) PT. But I left there feeling pretty defeated. As a result, today's a stay-in pajamas- while-eating- Ben-and-Jerry's-and-sulking-in-my-own-self-pity kind of day. But after hitting up 7Sage and reading everyone's comments, I feel a hell of a lot better. It def voids out the need for a self-loathing part of my day. We all did good. We all tried. We gave it our best shot. And in the end... that's all you can really do. So just seeing that other people felt like this served as a stark reminder of that.

Guys, half the battle is having the balls to even take this beast of a test. We need to give ourselves credit for that. In no way, shape, or form did we fail. We experienced; we learned; we grew. Tomorrow's a new day and the battle will rage on and we will get up, brush ourselves off and take up our pencils and bubble sheets in arms.
    67 karma
    I. Got. Spanked. Bad.

The silver lining in this was that I realized I was canceling my score before I finished so I used the experience as a (very expensive) PT. But I left there feeling pretty defeated. As a result, today's a stay-in pajamas- while-eating- Ben-and-Jerry's-and-sulking-in-my-own-self-pity kind of day. But after hitting up 7Sage and reading everyone's comments, I feel a hell of a lot better. It def voids out the self-loathing part of my day. We all did
    67 karma
    I. Got. Spanked. Bad.

The silver lining in this was that I realized I was canceling my score before I finished so I used the experience as a (very expensive) PT. But I left there feeling pretty defeated. As a result, today's a stay-in pajamas- while-eating- Ben-and-Jerry's-and-sulking-in-my-own-self-pity kind of day. But after hitting up 7Sage and reading everyone's comments, I feel a hell of a lot better. It def voids out the self-loathing part of my day. We all did
  • Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
    578 karma
    Are you sure law is your forte? I think you may have a talent for literature. Taking up pencils and bubble sheets in arms was beautifully poetic :-)

But yeah. The experience of itself was a huge teacher. It's kind of like diving in the pool for the first time. We've now eliminated that initial fear. As long as we don't slack off and don't get an EVEN HARDER test in October, our scores will only improve.