Meh..?

csharm002csharm002 Member
edited September 2021 in August 2021 LSAT 352 karma

Comments

• TheRighteousMindTheRighteousMind Alum Member
    15 karma

One trend of advice I see a lot is that setting a timeline for yourself with a X score is unproductive which is kind of counterintuitive. For some, this test can be a sprint, but for many, it really is a marathon. If you have a X score in mind and you have all the right reasons to strive for that score, just keep grinding until you hit that in a real test and abandon all time pressure.

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

@TheRighteousMind said:
    One trend of advice I see a lot is that setting a timeline for yourself with a X score is unproductive which is kind of counterintuitive. For some, this test can be a sprint, but for many, it really is a marathon. If you have a X score in mind and you have all the right reasons to strive for that score, just keep grinding until you hit that in a real test and abandon all time pressure.

Thank you! I’m not sure it’s completely about the timeline, because if I can’t get what I want by October i’ll just test again in November, but mostly worried about how all of my schools have medians in the 160s. You are right though, the time pressure thing contributes to a lot of stress!