Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

166 on the August test

MisStudyingMisStudying Free Trial Member

I was really sick that day, and I fumbled my best section (LG), which has been haunting me. Otherwise, I know I would have gotten a 168+. I feel awful :(. I am out of LSAT takes, so this is it for me. I'm just sad. I needed to knock the test out because of my sub-3.5 GPA. At least I'm done with the test forever. Meh.

Comments

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    340 karma

Just control the things you can control at this point (Personal Statement etc.), and don't fret. You can still get into some great schools, and if I were you, I wouldn't let the score/GPA stop you from applying to any school you would have applied to otherwise. The worst they can tell you is no. You got this!

• ban3rcban3rc Member
    74 karma

Do you mind sharing what your other scores were on your tests? I just got a 161 on my first LSAT even though my average was 5 points higher. I was wondering if it would be possible to improve to a 165 by october/november

• mdf1960mdf1960 Free Trial Member
    54 karma

153 with zero prep. A 2 point improvement is more than possible if you are inclined to try it again.