Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To keep, or to cancel?

Thankful for any advice you have to offer! I Just took my first ever LSAT in AUG and I scored a 152. This was without any prep programs, just working through the Barrons text book on my own, for a month in half prior. I just wanted to take the actual thing to know where I stood. Now I plan to apply myself to 7sage and take it again in NOV. With that being said, I know that I can do even better with an even better preparation plan. I have my one time cancellation option. I'm leaning towards keeping the score because it is a score I could apply to some schools with and could show schools that I improved (hopefully) on my next LSAT. Does anyone have a reason why a 152 first time would be best to cancel? Thanks!

Cancel or Keep 152 first time test score
  1. Opinion24 votes
    1. Keep
      70.83%
    2. Cancel
      29.17%

Comments

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

Definitely keep. You're right, as there's no harm in showing your improvement by keeping the score. Additionally, you basically just wrote your addendum above, so if you were to do better, you'll have to write a quick 5 minute statement as to why. There's literally zero downside to keeping a score 150+