Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October

ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
in General 3658 karma
I took a long-ass break from the LSAT to focus on work. Now, I'm getting back into LSAT mode for this October. For those of you in the same boat as myself---how does everyone feel about their prospects? It's been said (with more or less accuracy) that the October test is the most popular time to take it. Did that factor for or against your reasons to go with this October? All opinions are welcomed! :)

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    Was wondering why I haven't been seeing you around lately! Welcome back, Al. :)
  • ENTJENTJ Alum Inactive ⭐
    3658 karma
    Thanks! ^-^d
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I bought 7Sage last fall during deployment, did it for the month I had left overseas and then took a break until this past March. Now I'm finished and a few PTs deep and pretty satisfied with where I'm at so far. I picked up the Trainer to round out my skills a bit and get some fresh perspectives as I continue to PT until October. I knew I wouldn't be ready by June and I figured October would still allow me to apply ED somewhere and then if anything goes crazy wrong I'd still have December to fall back on for regular admissions. The popularity of the October test didn't really affect my decision, it's just more in line with how much work I had been putting in previously. Good luck!
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Yeah! I'm on the same boat. I took a month and a half break and now I'm back at it for the October LSAT. I haven't heard about its popularity, but in my opinion as long as I am fully prepared, I shouldn't have too much of a problem with whatever they decide to throw at me.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Matt1234567 said:
    in my opinion as long as I am fully prepared, I shouldn't have too much of a problem with whatever they decide to throw at me.
    Word to this. I just try to brush those stats off ... Master the fundamentals, practice practice practice, then dominate the test. I feel my cortisol levels spike a bit when I get into overthinking.
  • justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    On the same boat! I took some time off from the December exam. I think I will start with the Trainer again and then ease my way to focusing on my weak areas.