Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Stationery

luckysat1luckysat1 Member

Sorry if this is a stupid question...

In PT I recently switched to using both a blue pilot gel pen and a mechanical pencil for diagrams. I find this works so much better than just pen or just pencil because it allows me to clearly mark the universal rules and main game board and then use the pencil to 'write over' the main board as i go, erasing with each question as needed.

This silly little change has got me down to -2/-4 territory on LG far more consistently, mainly because of the time savings and easy visual recognitions. However, it just now occurred to me i may not be allowed both a pen and a pencil in the test :( Any insights?

Comments

• IdontknowwwwwwIdontknowwwwww Free Trial Member
    17 karma

"During the Test, you may have only the following items on your desktop: tissues; five (5) blank sheets of scrap paper; valid identification; regular or mechanical pencils; ink pens; highlighters; an eraser (no mechanical erasers or erasers with sleeves); a pencil sharpener; soft, non-electronic, non-corded/banded, generic foam ear plugs (which shall be subject to prior inspection and approval by the Test proctor); beverage in plastic container or juice box (maximum size: 20 oz/591 ml); analog (nondigital) wristwatch." https://www.lsac.org/about/lsac-policies/lsac-candidate-agreement/2021-2022-lsat