Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to create a problem set from directly from PTs?

Hi, sorry if this has been asked before.

LR is my weakest section and I'm looking to compile LR questions I've got wrong on past PTs.

I know I can see all the questions I got wrong on PTs from the Analytics tool, but is there a way to put them into a problem set so I don't see the answer while I'm reviewing them?

Comments

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

If you go back into the question bank and simply click each LR question you want to add to your problem set, it will create the set as a fresh copy and you won't see the answers!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @tparkkkkkkk

Yes, you can create custom Problem Sets made up of the questions you would like to drill. Here are the steps to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to the Problem Sets page: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter Sections (LG, RC, or LR)
    4. Filter tags by tapping (optional)
    5. Filter further by typing keywords like "PT32 S3" (optional)
    6. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    7. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.