Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some Inspiration

lsat2021-2lsat2021-2 Alum Member
in General 275 karma

Hi guys. I have been hesitant to post my story because I am always super hard on myself and didn't wanna share this but I thought it could be beneficial. I started my LSAT journey 7 months ago, but struggle with severe test anxiety and just general confidence issues. I had been PT-ing in the 160s prior to my August LSAT, but took August and got the lowest score I've ever gotten, even lower than my diagnostic. I had a panic attack during logic games and kind of lost it all. Today, I am preparing for October and I have gotten PT's of 168,169,166,170,171. I write all of this to let you guys know that it is possible, even if you don't think it is. You just have to keep going. Even now, I hesitant to post this because my brain is like, "Will I replicate this for October?" But if anyone needs a push to keep going, you can. My PTs are already 10 points higher than my August score and it's only been a couple weeks. You have it in you, just believe you do!

Comments

• rashi.prasadrashi.prasad Member
    94 karma

Thank you so much for sharing this! I’ve been quite hard on myself with this exam as well so it’s nice to hear some encouragement to keep going, I’m taking the October exam as well, and I wish you the best of luck! :) we got this!!