Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review Results on PTs and problem sets

hotranchsaucehotranchsauce Member
in General 288 karma

What does "Psg/Game/S/Difficulty" mean?

Comments

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Live Member
    654 karma

Tells you the difficulty level from 1-5 (easiest to hardest).
    Each corresponds to a specific section. This is additional information beyond the difficulty level noted for each question. This is helpful in anaylzing your performance on a test.

Psg Difficulty = RC difficulty for each passage (note all questions for a particular passage will have the same level in this column)
    Game Difficulty= LG difficulty for each game (note all questions for a particular game will have the same level in this column)
    S= overall LR section difficulty

• hotranchsaucehotranchsauce Member
    288 karma

Thanks for the explanation, but I'm thick headed and I'm still not understanding completely. If I could ask another question?

For example: Let's say a single LR question has a question difficulty of 1/5 bubbles (aka easiest) and also has a "Psg/Game/S/Difficulty" of 3/5 bubbles (aka medium). Now, in this instance, would that mean that this specific question is a 1/5 difficult level question that lives within a 3/5 difficult level overall section?

• Tristan GTristan G Member
    56 karma

@hotranchsauce said:
    Thanks for the explanation, but I'm thick headed and I'm still not understanding completely. If I could ask another question?

For example: Let's say a single LR question has a question difficulty of 1/5 bubbles (aka easiest) and also has a "Psg/Game/S/Difficulty" of 3/5 bubbles (aka medium). Now, in this instance, would that mean that this specific question is a 1/5 difficult level question that lives within a 3/5 difficult level overall section?

I'm pretty sure that's exactly it. The question difficulty relates to that question alone, whereas the Psg/Game/S/Difficulty is the overall difficulty of the section as a whole.