Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November Lsat

alanamcglynn1228alanamcglynn1228 Core Member
in General 6 karma

Does anyone know when the November LSAT will be given? The previous times I took it, I was given a bunch of different times/days over one week and got to pick when I took it but when I signed up for Novembers, it said that the test would only be given on 3 days on a weekend. Does anyone know for sure?

Comments

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

It's being offered Friday, Saturday and Sunday... I believe the 12-14? I think they changed the date once, so I might be off a week. They will have times for accommodations and make-ups during the week as well. The Power Score Crystal Ball discussed this change, so that is where I got that info, in case you wanted to check it out.

• Mat.HenaoMat.Henao Live Member
    edited September 2021 7 karma

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

LSAC released the timetable for the rest of the upcoming tests, so check the website!

• CHELSEA.CHELSEA. Member
    65 karma

I actually spoke to an LSAC representative this Morning! She said we have options for the 12th, 13th, and 14th. She also said that we would be emailed around 7-10 business days before the LSAT in order for us to register for the available dates and times.