Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to do if you had issues with your October LSAT?

edited October 2021 in October 2020 LSAT 61 karma

I was one of the people whose exam begun and then crashed afterwards in the middle of it.

If you haven't yet:

• Submit an Official Compliant ("connectivity issues AND press cancel score, NOT keep score)

• Give a brief description

• Submit

They will contact you in 2 to 3 days about rescheduling. She also said after you can contact proctoru to schedule tomorrow or Tuesday if slots are available. Regardless, the scores will be out by October 27 either way!!!

She had also said that the 21st is def one of the days for rescheduling, but they are probably gonna have more options due to the velocity of people whose test crashed during the exam. I wanted to tell you guys because I have tried emailing, calling, trying via proctoru and got not helpful response. I hope this helps you!

Comments

• ornela..ornela.. Member
    66 karma

Thanks for this!!! I called ProctorU after reading this and got my test rescheduled for the same time on Tuesday. I think this option is for people who did not start the test before the outage, as he initially asked if I saw any part of the test which I did not.

• @"ornela.." No Problem! my test started and I was in section 2 when it crashed. When I contacted LSAC about it they said to do this, was super frustrating