Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help me find similar games

pestroidangopestroidango Member
edited October 2021 in Logic Games 32 karma

I took the lsat a few months ago and was stumped by what should’ve been an easy game. I know I spotted a similar type when I studied it last year, but I can’t find it for the life of me rn even though I’ve scoured 90 games.

It’s a variation on a one layer sequencing game with variable blocks.

So imagine rule 1 is sth like A is either immediately in front of B or C bnb. Which is pretty simple and straightforward. But then the rest of the rules are basically a similar series of 2-3 other “either or, bnb” variable blocks, which is where it can get confusing. I just know I got super confused and stumped navigating this and would like to find the similar game I recalled so I can familiarize myself with the format.

I always find it tough to intuitively decide whether to do a general map and let it be question driven vs solve for all gameboards. often when I get confused by a question I freak out and then end up trying to solve for all gameboards late into the game, eating up time. Can anyone point me to similar games?

help