Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with ProctorU

ornela..ornela.. Member
in General 66 karma

My test got terminated right before the last section as I was accused of cheating. They stated multiple reasons

1. Someone rang my doorbell 3 times during the beginning of Section 2 and then left, I went out during my break to get the letter they left behind and let my cat inside. They then accused me of talking to someone at the door, I promptly explained what happened and then they said:

2. I went to the bathroom twice, once during section 1 and once during section 3, and they said that was not permitted. I went to the bathroom 4 times during the June Flex exam and wasn't given any problems. I pee a lot when nervous lol. And when I asked why they didn’t say that they first time they said they allowed me to break the rules the first time and let it slide.

I'm just beyond frustrated........ after being on the phone with LSAC, then proctorU, then LSAC, LSAC told me I should consider myself lucky that they're even letting me rewrite Oct 21..... Feeling a tad deflated but what can ya do... just sharing my grievances with you guys.