Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

170s scorers-- 30 minute 1-on-1 Zoom to share insights?

edited October 2021 in General 21 karma

Hi! I'm PT'ing 170-174 and am posting to ask if anyone else who consistently scores above 170 would like to have a 30 minute 1-on-1 Zoom call with me, in which we can take turns presenting the most valuable insights we've had in our studies so far. These insights can be general or specific-- whatever has helped you most!

I've completed the core curriculum and so personally would like to use our Zoom call as an opportunity to discuss insights outside the core curriculum. There will probably be a little bit of repetition/overlap, but let's mostly try to break new ground!

I can spend about 1/2 hour presenting the following:
- 30 LR patterns that have helped me most (about 1/2 of these are not at all covered in the core curriculum)
- 1 'in-out game' diagramming method (I came up with this), that allows me to quickly determine maximum in/ maximum out; this method accommodates 'forked' and 'chained' not-both/or rules
- 10 specific LR practices that I employ (most are covered in at least one of J.Y.'s explanation videos, but these 10 are advanced, pretty subtle, and what have helped me most)
- 1 RC annotation method that works for me
- 2 RC passage reading habits that work for me
- 20 content specific insights that have to do with RC question/AC wording that's commonly used

Message me personally if you're interested and we can set up a time! In your message, feel free to let me know what you've been scoring and maybe give a super brief preview of what you might want to present.

Best of luck to everyone in their studies! :D