Current 2L @ Georgia Law

Jonah Chadwick GriegoJonah Chadwick Griego Alum Member
edited October 2021 in General 652 karma

Hello all!

I am a 2L at Georgia Law. Figure offer advice for anyone interested. Feel free to shoot me an email jonah.******@gmail.com! 7Sage was such a resource for me, always looking to give back.

Currently doing a Semester in Practice with the Department of Justice for the fall semester. Great experience so far! Last summer I worked for a Federal District Court Judge (Northern District of Georgia) and an Immigration Law Firm (Latin American Association in ATL, GA).

I was 154 LSAT, 3.5 GPA, small state school, 4 years work experience, URM status. Any other stats, just ask!

Look forward to answering any questions or comments you may have. I will not be checking my account here often, so email is best.

Best,

Jonah

Comments

• galacticgalactic Yearly Member
    690 karma

@"Jonah Chadwick Griego" You are why 7Sage is meta!!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@"Jonah Chadwick Griego" said:
    Hello all!

I am a 2L at Georgia Law. Figure offer advice for anyone interested. Feel free to shoot me an email jonah.******@gmail.com! 7Sage was such a resource for me, always looking to give back.

Currently doing a Semester in Practice with the Department of Justice for the fall semester. Great experience so far! Last summer I worked for a Federal District Court Judge (Northern District of Georgia) and an Immigration Law Firm (Latin American Association in ATL, GA).

I was 154 LSAT, 3.5 GPA, small state school, 4 years work experience, URM status. Any other stats, just ask!

Look forward to answering any questions or comments you may have. I will not be checking my account here often, so email is best.

Best,

Jonah

Hi Jonah,

We recommend that you do not to post your email address publicly. Spam bots might pick up your email and you'll get spam. If you want to share contact info, you can use a private message. You can see our Forum Rules on this page.
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15

I deleted your contact info from this Discussion Thread.

Let us know if you have any questions.