Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GPA Addendum

Hey yall! I have a 3.8low GPA and 175+ LSAT trying to get into SLS (and other t14s). 3.8low is a relatively good GPA, but it is still under many T14 medians. I honestly don't really have an excuse for some of my lower grades besides the fact that I did a bit of experimenting when I didn't know what I wanted to major in and got a few lower than ideal grades in math/sciencey courses. Is it stupid to ask them to please notice that my grades trended very high near the end of my undergrad career as I found what I wanted to major in or would they notice from my transcript? I guess my question is whether they will look hard at the transcript if my GPA is pretty good already (but not good enough to be at their medians). Thanks everyone ! Have a great day and good luck w apps!

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

No. A GPA addendum is for if you have an especially low GPA that needs to be explained. 3.8 is not especially low under any circumstances. Put your energy into good essays.

• annisoogoodannisoogood Core Member
    20 karma

I would not at all advise to do an addendum for a 3.8

• Cool, that's all i needed thanks guys