Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice for days before the test?

in General 316 karma

Hi everyone,
I'm taking the LSAT on the 12th and I made a routine for myself and I can see why it can help get me in a more reflexive mindset for the day of the test and minimize anxiety. But I was wondering what I should do in terms of LSAT specific work. Should I put in an hour or two at the time that I'll be taking the test each day leading up? I've done about 50 PTs over the past 2.5 months so this would be a significant cutback and I think it might be a good strategy, but I've also heard people say take a few days off each day which I could also see being helpful because I do feel fresher after a couple day break. I'm thinking I might do a couple hours per day for the next 2-3 days, a day off, maybe 1-2 hours for the next 2 days, 2 days off, and then an hour each day the 2 days before the test. Any thoughts on that plan? I've also cut out alcohol and made sure my schedule has meditation and exercise built in which I think will help me. Thanks so much!
- Matt