Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation Videos for Problem Sets

LudellaawadwritingsLudellaawadwritings Alum Member
edited November 2021 in Logical Reasoning 15 karma

Hello!

Does anyone know I can access explanation videos from prep tests I created? I selected my own practice questions specifically for the Main conclusion/ main point questions. Every time I go to view existing prep tests that I created, it doesn't show me the explanation button only the "Discuss" button which links to this forum. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

I think when this happens, it means there is no video for that question, this is likely if it is an older test.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited November 2021 1390 karma

@Ludellaawadwritings said:
    Hello!

Does anyone know I can access explanation videos from prep tests I created? I selected my own practice questions specifically for the Main conclusion/ main point questions. Every time I go to view existing prep tests that I created, it doesn't show me the explanation button only the "Discuss" button which links to this forum. Any ideas anyone?

Hi there,

Sorry about that. We haven’t gotten around to making the explanation videos for some sections in the older PrepTests (PrepTests 1-16).

We currently have Explanation Videos for nearly every question in every PrepTest:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 89
    • Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 89

If you are logged into your account, you can find all of 7Sage's Explanation Videos on this page: https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/.

For the questions that do not have a Explanation Video, you can search for any past question discussion on the Discussion Forum, by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#.

You can also post your own discussion on the Forum. When posting a question in the Forum, please use the following formats:

• Reading Comprehension (RC) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (P#) - brief description of stimulus" E.g. PT60.S1.Q7 (P4) - weakened immune system cancer

• Logic Games (LG) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of question" E.g. PT40.S2.Q7 (G2) - could be true of the study

• Logical Reasoning (LR) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

You can see our Formatting Guidelines on this page.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns