LG - no sort for 'pinned' or 'has notes'?

SS.SitkaSS.Sitka Member
in General 100 karma

Has anyone else had an issue with their LG sorting function? I have been 'pinning' the substitution equivalent questions and also making notes on them as I've been going through and now I want to drill them - but when I go to the LG problem set page, hit "all PT's" and sort by 'pinned' - nothing comes up. Same for the "has note" button. I have refreshed, restarted, new window, logged in and out. Same result. #help.

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2021 1602 karma

Hi there,

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per question basis.

However, you can see all your pinned questions on the Analytics page.

To view your pinned questions, first tap on the Question Table at the top of the Analytics page, then tap on the "pin" icon in the Table to view all your pinned questions. See the screenshot below:

As for the "has notes" filter, if you left a note for a question while doing your blind review, it will show up in the Question Bank. Please see the screenshot below:

This is where you can leave the notes while doing blind review:

However, if you left a Problem Set or PrepTest note as shown in the screenshot below, you will have to open the Problem Set or PrepTest to see that note.

Also, all notes are also available on this page except for the PrepTest or Problem Set note as shown above.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• SS.SitkaSS.Sitka Member
    100 karma

Hi There,

Thank you for this response. So it's just the pinned q's in PT's that I can sort then, and not the problem sets. Got it, thanks.