Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lg Question! Old Pts useful or no??

mollyjoy1mollyjoy1 Member
edited December 2021 in Logic Games 27 karma

Hi Guys , i have done all LG PT from 50-92 and was wondering how useful it is to practice older PT LG section now? Or is it best to just drill all new ones again and ai for only perfection? Thank you!!

Comments

• Elle KoodsElle Koods Member
    134 karma

I find, out of all three sections, LGs are more universal - being selective about old vs. new is less relevant compared to the other two. As there are practically no alternative materials outside of LSAT that help honing in the required inferences, I recommend just practice all, tons, repeat, to reach to the point where it almost becomes a second nature to your brain and hands. :)

• mollyjoy1mollyjoy1 Member
    27 karma

thank you ell!!

• Scott MilamScott Milam Member Administrator Moderator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1312 karma

While old PTs include a number of obsolete game types (spatial games, for instance), often these unusual games can be useful tools to teach you to deal with ‘unexpected’ game types.

Modern LSAT often have unusual game 4s. If you aren’t used to dealing with unusual game types, your temptation might be to panic when you encounter them. Training on old, odd games is great practice for dealing with odd ball games on the real test.