Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Progress not showing

edited December 2021 in Technical Problems 18 karma

It used to be that when I clocked on the syllabus, I could see which lessons I had completed/starred. For some reason this isn't showing up anymore. Does anyone know why this might be?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2021 5740 karma

Hi @toastedbagelwithcreamcheese,

We are so sorry for the trouble.

I tried to reproduce the issues on Mac using the Chrome browser but I was not able to. I can see the Lessons that I completed/started in my Syllabus.

Please see the screenshot below:

I would like to get to the bottom of this so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following:

1. Force refresh the page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and tap on "Force Refresh." See the screenshot below.

2. Clear your browser's cache with these steps: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/

3. Try using a different browser. We find that the Chrome browser works best with our course, but Firefox and Safari work well too.

Please let us know how it goes, we'll be here to help!

• Hi! It worked!!! Thanks :)

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@toastedbagelwithcreamcheese said:
    Hi! It worked!!! Thanks :)

I am happy to hear that the issue was resolved. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any further questions or concerns.