Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

April 2022 Study Group

rmassoninesmanrmassoninesman Free Trial Member

Hi everyone! Is anyone interested in forming a virtual study group to prepare for the April 2022 exam? I've been studying for a couple weeks now and would love to have a group or even just a buddy to study with.

So far I've been scoring in the 169-171 range, looking to get 173+. I go to school full time and my classes start next week, but I'd love to find a time in our schedules to meet maybe 2-3x a week to work together and hold each other accountable.

Let me know if you're interested and we can get something started!

Comments

• LogicalHippoLogicalHippo Core Member
    3 karma

Hi! I'm interested and I'm PTing 168-172 range. I'm on EST if this helps.

• earplaw47earplaw47 Core Member
    58 karma

Hello, I started a group (just me and one other currently) recently for the March test. I am PTing 165-170 range and have set up a Discord if you are interested

• Jasmin__Jasmin__ Member
    14 karma

I am interested and aiming for 173+ too!

• ChoocharooChoocharoo Core Member
    61 karma

I scored a 169 on November's LSAT and am aiming for above 173 as well. I plan to take the April LSAT and am studying with this Discord study group if you are interested

https://discord.gg/nZcaMfB7

• d.gentryd.gentry Free Trial Member
    3 karma

I am interested as well!

• julia.mosemanjulia.moseman Core Member
    5 karma

I am interested- a little late to the game. Let me know if I can still join. PTing mid 150s.

• peepoopopeepoopo Member
    32 karma

Interested as well. PTing mid 160s right now. Aiming for mid to high 160 in April (Will be my first time taking it)!

• neha32256neha32256 Member
    17 karma

pretty late to the game, but I'm taking it in april. Currently fluctuation between low 160s to mid 160's, although I had a fluke reach 171. Aiming for high 160s to low 170s in April.

• jwgonzalez24jwgonzalez24 Free Trial Member
    18 karma

Is anyone looking to just go over tips and ideas that have helped. I am currently scoring in the 165-168 range. Minimum 20 right in each section and the varying the other points. Studying 12-14 hours daily. Taking in April Please text (702) 334-1815

• edited March 2022 22 karma

Add me in. I scored 159 last time and want to improve my score to mid 160. I am on PS timezone.

• Clementine-2Clementine-2 Member
    208 karma

I hope this isn't too late but I'm taking April to get off waitlists! Currently in mid 160's looking to be in 170s.

• ncmai20214-1ncmai20214-1 Core Member
    11 karma

I hope this isn't too late, either. I've been studying for a few months now and currently in the low 160s. Hoping to get in the mid 160s or higher in the April LSAT. I'm on EST.