Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Core Curriculum

mikeysaikaleymikeysaikaley Alum Member
edited June 2015 in General 116 karma
So I'm looking through the packages to purchase, and just want to clarify that the starter, premium, and ultimate all have the same amount of lessons, the only thing that differs is the amount of practice problems and PT explanations?

Also I have two more questions:
1) Is it possible to adequately get through the core curriculum in a month
2) For those using the cambridge packets, do you drill those specific questions after the corresponding lesson. Ex. Flaw lesson completed, drill flaw questions.

Thank you for taking the time to read this message.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    That is correct. Every package has the full curriculum but not all the PT explanations or problem sets. Additionally, each affords a different number of months of access.

You can get through the curriculum in under a month if you have no other obligations and can stay focused and learn and absorb everything that quickly.

I don't use the Cambridge packets but I believe that is what people generally do.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I didn't use the packets to drill after the lessons, typically I think they're used after prep tests.

I went through the lessons, started prep tests when I was finished, and used the Cambridge packages to drill my weak areas after the prep tests.
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    To piggyback on what @harrismegan said, whatever you do, make sure you save some drilling materials to shore up any weak areas during your PT phase.
  • mikeysaikaleymikeysaikaley Alum Member
    116 karma
    @Pacifico Interesting approach with the packets and drilling during PT phase. I never thought of it that way, I might follow that approach. My only other commitment is a summer course starting July ending in August, so I think I can dedicate the time.