Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 84 Grading Error

PT 84 S4 Q6 has the answer choices mixed up and incorrectly marks the correct answer as wrong. The answers are presented as "A - 2 B- 3 C- 4 D- 5 E- 6" when you take it but the video shows it as "A- 3 B- 4 C-5 D- 6 E- 7". The video says 4 is the correct answer and thus B is correct but this is not what the test when taken shows and thus it marks the correct answer of 4 wrong when you chose C to indicate 4.

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited January 2022 848 karma

Hi @"andrew.rogers",

I'm so sorry for the confusion.

I looked at the answer choices for PT84.S4.Q6 (G1) and compared them with the answer choices in the explanation video. I confirm that the explanation video has the same answer choices as presented in the PrepTest. Question 6 is discussed from 11:50 to 13:43 in the explanation video. Please see screenshots below:

However, J.Y. went back to question 4 at the end of the explanation video (from 14:50 to 15:50) and that is when the answer choices "A.3 B.4 C.5 D.6 E.7" were presented. Please see the screenshot below:

Sorry again for the confusion. Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!