Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind review after the fact?

2tUSSCs-1-1-1-12tUSSCs-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
in General 84 karma

Is it possible to blind review a prep test that I took after I falsely stated that I blind reviewed it because I wanted to see what my score was right away? Or can I not go back and blind review it? Thanks! (I think it was probably a stupid idea not to blind review before seeing my score, but I was too impatient...)

Comments

• 2tUSSCs-1-1-1-12tUSSCs-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    84 karma

If not, do you think it would work as an alternative for me to write down on a piece of paper all of my answers to the questions, then delete the data associated with this particular prep test on 7Sage, and then just retake the test (where by "retaking it," I mean just waiting for the 17:30 to elapse without bothering to figure out the answers). That way I would technically get a 120, but I would still be allowed to blind review. Does that make sense??

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1430 karma

Hi there,

You must complete your Blind Review before viewing your results. If you view your results before you complete your Blind Review, you will have to convert the PrepTest from Digital to Paper in order to enter your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet. Here are the instructions to do this:

1. Convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

2. After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your Blind Review answers on the Answer Sheet. To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

• 2tUSSCs-1-1-1-12tUSSCs-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    84 karma

Ah, I get it. Very helpful! Thanks for answering. (I'll let you know if I run into further difficulties, which I don't anticipate.)