Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

investing in a tutor

Chelly_LawChelly_Law Member
in General 16 karma

was it beneficial to use 7sage and invest In a tutor ? or did using 7sage independently get you to the score you desired ?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

7Sage got me to the upper-mid 160’s timed with consistent 180 BR. I think I’d eventually have gotten the rest of the way on my own, but my tutor was able to inform me of whole aspects of the test I didn’t even realize existed before. As my BR shows, my fundamentals were tremendous. But the discrepancy between it and my timed score shows there’s so much more to it than that. I was stuck on that plateau for six months. My tutor was able to tell me what my problems were at a time I was unable to diagnose them myself. That’s the main thing a good tutor should do. It’s not just explaining the answers to questions you missed, it’s a nuanced diagnostic that identifies your underlying patterns of errors. If you know what’s wrong, what’s really wrong, you can always find a solution. But most people hit a point where they can no longer identify what’s wrong, and that’s the point in your studies a good tutor has the most to offer.