Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to practice just entire LR sections?

Isabel PIsabel P Core Member

Hi there! How do I just generate entire LR sections on 7sage so I can just practice single, entire LR sections at a time without going through an entire prep test? Thank you :)!

Comments

• marrrr99marrrr99 Core Member
    27 karma

so just press on the "lsat questions" tab and then "practice sets" and you'll basically manually select all 25 or 26 questions of that section to create a practice set. Lol I had the same question but thats the only way to do it, that I know of

• okessler04okessler04 Core Member
    3 karma

I have the exact same question!! I want to be able to take timed sections - and I never figured out how to do that....

• Isabel PIsabel P Core Member
    24 karma

thank you @marrrr99 !!!! this totally works

• moonstars5678moonstars5678 Member
    166 karma

PS would recommend drilling just PT 1-35s so you're able to have brand-new PTs for when you practice entire PTs!

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1390 karma

@"Isabel P" said:
    Hi there! How do I just generate entire LR sections on 7sage so I can just practice single, entire LR sections at a time without going through an entire prep test? Thank you :)!

Hi there,

You can do a single section of a PrepTest by creating a custom Problem Set with the questions for the one section that you want to take. Here are the steps to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets
    2. Filter PrepTests to show
    3. Filter Sections (LG, RC, or LR)
    4. Filter tags by tapping (optional)
    5. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt32 s3" (optional)
    6. Tap the plus icon at the leftmost column to add all the questions, or scroll down and mark the questions you want to include with the plus icon on the left
    7. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... questions" located at the bottom of the page.

See sample GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!

• Jmenpac2010Jmenpac2010 Member
    33 karma

Adept Lr