Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Anxiety and Focus

Britt AjajBritt Ajaj Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited March 2022 in General 81 karma

Hi everyone! I hope you are having an amazing day!!

My name is Britt, and I am a tutor here at 7Sage. I am extremely passionate about mental health and mindfulness. On Thursday, March 17, at 9:00 PM ET, the 7Sage Tutoring Team and I will host a webinar about "Combating Test Anxiety." You can register for the webinar here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CPFna0UGTxWom4TGT8Orrw

However, I would love to hear some lingering concerns from you all. That is, I would love for you all to comment things you would like me to discuss in the webinar or comment any questions you may have.

I am hoping that this Webinar can shed some light on how capable you all are of defeating this test and provide you all with some tips on anxiety/focus.

Best,
Britt

Comments

• mz.roganmz.rogan Alum Member
    36 karma

How to not get depressed when your score is not increasing.

• JD__2528JD__2528 Alum Member
    93 karma
    making the very best out of the week of LSAT
    how to be focused (to get that last minute improvement) and how to stay in good shape on the very week of test (not freaking out, not being distracted because of worrying or low confidence, or bunch of what ifs); or actual things we can do to ensure the above would be very helpful!
  • _lilvill_lilvill Member
    13 karma

Hello, is there a recording available of this webinar?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@_lilvill said:
    Hello, is there a recording available of this webinar?

Hi there,

Yes, the webinar was recorded, and we will release the audio on our podcast after it has been edited.