Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7Sage on Clubhouse

Tajira McCoyTajira McCoy Member Administrator Admissions Consultant
edited March 2022 in Law School Admissions 833 karma

On Wednesday, March 9 at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, join 7Sage admissions consultants (former law school admissions professionals) for a panel discussion on scholarship offers, making scholarship reconsideration/negotiation requests, and preparing for or extending commitment deadlines. There will be time reserved for Q&A.

Clubhouse is now available to everyone! Use this link to RSVP and join Club 7Sage: https://www.clubhouse.com/event/M5YoWaEX.

We will record the session for those unable to attend and post it to our podcast, which is available via Apple, Google Play, SoundCloud, and Spotify.

We hope to see you on Clubhouse!
-Tajira

Comments

• Alice003Alice003 Alum Member
    691 karma

@"Tajira McCoy" I attended it last night. However, I could not hear clearly when you and the speakers were speaking. I do not know why. It is my phone issue (android phone) or other issue. Would you announce here when you post it to the podcase? Thank you!

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 2022 848 karma

Hi @Alice003 ,

Sorry about that.

Yes, we will announce the release of the recording here in the Discussion Forums.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!

• bravlio112bravlio112 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I would love to have access to the recordings too!