Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Specific time/day for June LSAT

Claire123Claire123 Member
in General 62 karma

Hi! - I am registered for the June LSAT, but wondering when/how you register for the specific day/time? I feel like I am missing some information and I haven't been able to find it on the LSAC website. Thank you!

Comments

• kanel1995kanel1995 Member
    226 karma

Registration for specific date/time usually opens like 3 weeks before the actual test day. I am taking the March 11/12 test and I think date sign up began Feb. 24.

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 2022 848 karma

Hi @zeliev123 ,

Approximately two weeks before the test date, LSAC will send an email to students to let them know when the scheduling of the testing day is open. You will then be able to choose a date and time for your LSAT.

Please note that test takers will be required to schedule their testing day and time by 11:59 p.m. ET, two days before testing begins. For example, for the June LSAT, which begins on Friday, June 10, scheduling will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, June 8.

If you need assistance scheduling your exam time, please contact ProctorU by phone at 855.772.8678 or through the Live Chat feature available in your ProctorU account. Make sure you clarify your time zone.

You can find more information on LSAC's site under "Getting Ready for Your LSAT Exam".

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any further questions!