Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help: What goal should I seek for April LSAT?

HuiwenZ02HuiwenZ02 Member
in General 21 karma

Just feel depressed. Start officially preparing from February and did 5 PT (mostly 70s and 80s). Average score 159-160 and really don't know what to do about the coming test. cant deal with RC and LG... Always feel a rush when time is out.

Could somebody help me with my study schedule for the April test? Thank you so much and really appreciate it. I guess my mood was just bad today after a 158 on PT78.

btw currently using manhattan RC and LG and feel good about it. Also subscribed to 7sage monthly premium several days ago. Hope these materials help. I also did several skim through and know basics from powerscore bible LR, Loophole and LSAT trainer. Average study time per week around 30 hours.

What should I do during the coming month?
  1. Timed PT?4 votes
    1. Untimed PT?
        0.00%
    2. No more PT just drills?
      100.00%

Comments

• HuiwenZ02HuiwenZ02 Member
    21 karma

Guess this post just another sinking one. : | Anyways I will keep reading books and review my wrong questions.

• Ikakaadelina2Ikakaadelina2 Free Trial Member
    43 karma

I do not know, started studying in February too but was not serious. I was working so I had not much time to study.

I was using the power score bibles and just bought the Lsat trainer
    Can you tell me how you combined those two??

Also, 159-160 is pretty good and you still have time to study. Your goal for the exam should be based on the lsat of the universities you want to apply
    If the average is 170 then that should be your goal, if it is 175 then that

• Ms.LeeSanzMs.LeeSanz Member
    227 karma

Timed Sections